KOKI S1X Solder Paste
High-reliability Low Ag Lead Free Solder Paste
- KOKI Reflow Solder Paste SAC305 profile applicable halogen free low Ag
- S1XBIG58-M500-4 Sn 1.1Ag 0.7Cu 1.8Bi + Ni
- Koki no-clean LEAD FREE solder paste
The only difference from SAC305 is “low cost”
A very small amount of two modifying elements Bi and Ni are added.
Different effects from these elements achieved strong and easy-to-use low Ag solder that is equivalent to or superior to SAC305, such as the melting point, thermal resistance, and time-dependent change in crystal structures.Click here for the mechanism of hybrid reinforcement.
Maintains thermal-fatigue resistance for a long time
IMCs containing Ni (yellow points in the diagram on the right) finely disperse among Sn crystals and prevents growth of Sn crystals due to thermal shocks. Therefore, S1XBIG/S01XBIG makes a clear distinction from SAC305 also for its “long-lasting robustness” not just temporary withstandability.
Reflow profile of SAC305 applicable
The melting point of S1XBIG is 211-223oC.
By adding KOKI’s newly developed flux into the mix, the temperature profile of SAC305 has become applicable to S1XBIG. S1XBIG is flexible solder paste which is low in Ag yet has workability as high as conventional products.
KOKI S1X Solder Paste
Solder alloy composition is Sn 1.1Ag 0.7Cu 1.8Bi +Ni.
- Stable viscosity performance due to prevention with chemical reaction between solder powder and flux.
- PERFECT MELTING and wetting at super fine pitch micro components (>0.25mm dia. CSP, 0603 chip).
- Liquidus point (223ºC) may allow to apply the CONVENTIONAL reflow profile for SAC305.
- Conforms to HALOGEN FREE standard (Cl+Br = Less than 1500ppm) BS EN14582.
- HIGH RELIABILITY Low-Ag Alloy compared with conventional low-Ag alloys.
|Application||Printing – Stencil|
|Alloy||Composition (%)||Sn 1.1Ag 0.7Cu 1.8Bi +Ni|
|Melting point (°C)||211 – 223|
|Particle size (μm)||20 – 38|
|Flux||Halide content (%)||0|
|Product||Flux content (%)||11.2 ±1.0|
|Viscosity*1 (Pa.S)||220 ± 30|
|Copper plate corrosion||Passed|
|Tack time||> 24 hours|
|Shelf life (below 10°C)||6 months|
|Optional powder size (µm)||20 – 45: S1XBIG48-M500-4|