KOKI SS48 Leaded Solder Paste SE48
- Koki SS48-955LV outstanding continual printing with fine pitch (0.5mm/20mil) and even super fine pitch (0.4mm/16mil) application and long stencil idle time
- Uses carefully classified solder powder with uniform particle size
- Applicable for super fine pitch SMT
- KOKI SS48 Leaded RED Paste
Sharp Print Definition
Voiding property (PwTr)Conventional SS48-M955LV
Particle size definition
Characteristics Of Main Products
SS48-M955LV Low voiding type. Reduces voiding regardless of component type, such as BGA and PwTr
Solder alloy composition is Sn 36Pb 2
- Employment of rigidly classified 2038 micron solder powder ensures outstanding continual printing with fine pitch (0.5mm/20mil) and even super fine pitch (0.4mm/16mil) application and long stencil idle time.
- Conforms to Bellcore tests (Copper Mirror, Halides, Surface Insulation Resistance, Electro migration) GR-78-CORE, Issue 1.
- Extremely long stencil idle time and tack time offers a wide process window
- Carefully selected flux chemistry ensures low voids formation.
- Low color flux residue offers superior cosmetic appearance.
|Application||Printing – Stencil|
|Alloy||Composition (%)||Sn62, Pb36, Ag2|
|Melting point (°C)||179-190|
|Particle size (μm)||20 – 45|
|Flux||Halide content (%)||0.0|
|Product||Flux content (%)||10 ± 0.5|
|Viscosity*1 (Pa.S)||200 ± 10%|
|Copper plate corrosion||Passed|
|Tack time||> 36 hours|
|Shelf life (below 10°C)||6 months|