KOKI Solder Paste SSA48 Leaded
KOKI Leaded Solder Paste No Clean
- KOKI Solder Paste SSA48 Ensures outstanding continual printing with fine pitch (0.5mm/20mil) and even super fine pitch.
- Uses carefully classified solder powder with uniform particle size.
- Applicable for super fine pitch SMT
- KOKI SS48 Leaded Yellow Paste
Sharp Print Definition
Voiding property (PwTr) SSA48-M955LV Conventional
Particle size definition
Characteristics Of Main Products
Solder alloy composition is Sn62.6, Pb36.8, Ag0.4, Sb0.2
- Ensures outstanding continual printing with fine pitch (0.5mm/20mil) and even super fine pitch (0.4mm/16mil) applications at slow to fast (20-100mm/sec.) print speeds, and long stencil idle time.
- Carefully selected thixotropic materials ensure excellent slump resistance and significantly reduce the occurrence of bridging and solder beading.
- A small addition of antimony (Sb) reduces wetting tension and as a result, effectively reduces (tombstoning).
- Specially developed flux system, ensures both extremely high reliability and superior solder wetting.
- Extremely long stencil and tack time, offer a wide process window.
|Application||Printing – Stencil|
|Alloy||Composition (%)||Sn62.6, Pb36.8, Ag0.4, Sb0.2|
|Melting point (°C)||179-190|
|Particle size (μm)||20 – 45|
|Flux||Halide content (%)||0.0|
|Product||Flux content (%)||10 ± 0.5|
|Viscosity*1 (Pa.S)||200 ± 10%|
|Copper plate corrosion||Passed|
|Tack time||> 36 hours|
|Shelf life (below 10°C)||6 months|