SPEA 4020S2 Automatic Tester
ICT Test System | 4020S2 SPEA Automatic Tester
- While using the 4 top probes to perform flying probe test from the top side, a bottom lifted platform can be used for bed-of-nails fixtures, multiple high-current power supplies, digital I/O, high-speed signals, fixed probes, planarity supports.
- 4020 S2 can combine the 4 high-speed top flying heads with additional tools to contact the bottom side of the board, increasing throughput and test capabilities.
- Each flying probe can be used for in-circuit test, power-on test, sink/source analog, digital D/S, flashing via on-board programming, boundary scan, prescaler.
- Miniaturization won’t stop and SPEA’s Flying Probe systems are ready for the future.
- High performances at the breakthrough price.
Accurate micro-SMD probing
Miniaturization won’t stop and SPEA’s Flying Probe systems are ready for the future.
- Ultra-Fast Soft-Touch technology: no touch damage, no stress on PCB and Micro-SMD.
- Reliable test of flexible/thin printed circuits, Sticky Boards.
- Top-performance linear optical encoders on XYZ axis.
- Positioning measurement stability over long time.
- Micro-SMD (008004) pad accurate contacting.
Best Measurement Accuracy
- Immediate signal acquisition (within hundreds of microseconds).
- Highest measurement performance & accuracy (0.1pF).
- No measurement degradation or interference.
- Signal integrity.
Fast Probe Speed
- Maintenance-free: no tear and wear can affect accuracy
- Top-performance linear motors on XYZ axis.
- Mechanical stability over time.
- Highest speed of movement.
SPEA 4020 | ICT Test System
- Field returns are practically eliminated.
- Accurate Micro-SMD contacting.
- Zero errors at functional test.
- Best measurement accuracy.
- Intuitive programming.
- No cost of fixturing.
- Control software to monitor, analyze & optimize the production process.
- – 50% test program generation time with new S2 System Control.
- Automatic test program generation with or without CAD file.
- Automatic test program generation in minutes.
- User-friendly intuitive graphical interface.
- Faster & fully automatic Debug & Tuning.
- Automatic Pick & Place X-Y file import.
- Built-in Self-Test (BIST) compliant.
- Automatic board repair software.