TRA Conveyor System
- With signal communication terminal, can be connected with other machine online.
- User friendly membrane control panel.
- PLC control, steady and reliable.
- Strong, firm and stable design.
Multi zone concept available
Standard segment length is 600 mm or 1000mm
Other length available on request (options)
Conveyor width adjustment
Manual adjustment by hand crank. Automatic adjustment (options) Electrical adjustment (options) Simultaneous automatic adjustment all the line conveyors, SALC (options)
Controlled by PLC.
GC-I82O51 made by Grandil 24 VDC
8 Digital input
2 Analog input
5 Relay output
1 Transistor output
The device works in inspection and pass mode.
To adjust the width of the conveyor, place the board in the middle of the rail as shown in the picture, avoid putting the board on the sides.
|TRA IC-600||TRA IC-1000|
|Machine dimensions (mm)||600 (w) x 650 (D) x 900 (H)||1000 (w) x 650 (D) x 900 (H)|
|Approx. Weight||40 Kg||62 Kg|
|PCB length||50mm ~ 500mm|
|PCB width||50mm ~ 370mm|
|PCB conveyor direction||Left to Right / Right to Left|
|Power requirements||1p AC 220v / 50~60 Hz|
|Power consumption||0.6 Kw|
|Conveyor concept||ESD Belt|
TRA Conveyor System | Handling Equipment
- Place the machine on a horizontal surface and well leveled.
- The surface shall be clean and free of any oil or water.
- Avoid the effect of any high voltage, magnetic field and electromagnetic waves.
- The input voltage must be AC single phase 220V, 50/60Hz.
- Place the machine in the specified position.
- Fine level of the conveyor using base adjustment screws.
- Connect the machine to the main power.
- Connect earth Wire and ESD.
- Connect the SMEMA cable with up line and down line machine.
- Turn on power supply and enjoy using