New high accuracy camera for inspection and centering
JUKI RX-8 Pick and Place Machine
Component Management with Auto replenishment
JUKI RX-8 Pick and Place Machine is a Top production efficiency is achieved by continuous monitoring of component consumption and communication with the Automated Component Storage and Transport System. When the placement system detects a low-level warning, SMT JUKI RX-8 automatically communicates that information to the storage system, which immediately pulls an additional reel of that component, loads it on an AlV to transport the reel to the line to arrive before the existing reel has run out. This eliminates downtime during production due to component run out.
Low impact placement for flexible circuits
Low Impact feature allows separately adjusting the down and up speed of the nozzle during placement. This minimizes the load on the part and on the board during placement.
JUKI RX-8 Pick and Place Machine optimal for placing very small parts that require a lot of accuracy.
- High-speed placements of up to 100,000 CPH.*¹
- Best-in-class placement rate per square meter(sq ft).*²
- Integrates seamlessly with the production enviroment
- Trace Monitor tracks quality throughout production process
- Low impact placement for flexible circuits
- The P20 high-precision planet head is ideal for high speed pocking and placing from a single reel.
- State-of-the-art centering and inspection vision system
- New high accuracy camera for inspection and centering
JUKI High Speed RX-8
|Board Size||50×50~510mm*¹ *²×450mm|
|Placement Speed (optimum)||100,000CPH|
|Placement Accuracy||±0.04mm (Cpk -1)|
|Up to 56|
|Power Supply||3Phase AC200V,220V~430V|
|Operating air Power||0.5±0.05MPa|
|Air consumption(standard)||20L/min ANR (during normal operation)|
|Machine Weight||1,810kg(with fixed bank)/ 1,760kg(with bank changing)|