ESD Wristband Tester With Wall Mount And Footplate
- ESD Wristband Tester been developed to provide a quick and simple means of testing both wrist straps and footwear prior to entering an ESD protected area, and has been designed to measure both high and low fail and pass functions.
- Testing is achieved by placing the jack-plug into the socket and wearing the wristband – touch the touch plate and the status of the wristband will be shown. This product, which is CE approved, can be powered by a 9 volt PP3 alkaline battery.
Wristband Tester Technical Data
- A quick and simple ‘one touch’ test function
- Tests upper and lower fail, and pass functions
- Has a low battery indicator for maximum efficiency
- CE approved
- Lower limit: 750k +/-10%
- Upper limit: 35Meg +/-10%
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Size: 130mm x70mm x 25mm