Solder Bar FLOWTIN TC Lead Free
- Fine-grained, smooth and shiny surface of the solder joint
- Reduced dissolution of copper from conductor tracks and component connections
- Increased service life of solder baths due to lower copper enrichment
- Reduction of dross due to deoxidation additive
- Avoidance of solder defects caused by oxides
- Significantly reduced maintenance costs for the soldering machines
- Optimal for bath temperatures of 260-270 °C
- Made in Germany
The use of solder bar FLOWTIN TC as wave solder requires a solder bath temperature of approx. 260 to 270 °C. The use of inert gas means a significant extension of the process window. The wetting of the solder is made easier and on exit from the wave, no excess solder remains attached to the components. The dross formation is also considerably minimized. FLOWTIN TC can also be used in selective soldering systems.
There are no reviews yet.